at Khandala from July 15-17, 2016
with Dr Farokh J. Master & Expert Team
- Identifying Remedies at Different Stages of Life: Toddler, Infant, Child, Adolescence, Pregnancy, Menopause and Old Age.
- Remedies Will Be Taught From: Botanical Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Mineral Kingdom
- Key Notes to Identify Children Remedies.
Date: Friday 15th July 2016 to Sunday 17th July 2016
Venue: At B.C. High School Old Khandala Road, Near Rajmathi Point, Khandala
Timings: 15th July 2016 02:00 pm to 17th July 2016 02:00
- Dr. Farokh J Master
- Dr. Farhad Adajania
- Dr. Jayesh Dhingreja
Contact: Dr Ashish
Cell: 09718 538 111
Fees for the course: There is no course fee, however Rs. 1100/- per head will be charged for boarding for 2 nights and for lodging from Friday night to Sunday afternoon. Vegetarian/Jain
Course material: A laptop with a Homoeopathic Software (preferably Radar) is required for case solving. However if that is not possible then, it is essential to bring Essential Synthesis by Dr. Frederik Schroyens as you will be taught from these repertories.
Books: B. Jain Publishers, New Delhi will display books and also there is a rare opportunity to buy Radar Homoeopathic program and database.
Kindly bring your own pillows, bed sheet, blanket and rain gear.
Arrival: Participants are requested to report at the venue on Friday 15th July afternoon, latest by 2 p.m. If you wish to arrive on Saturday kindly inform the doctor you are registering with.
- B. Jain Pharmaceuticals, New Delhi
- B. Jain Publishers, New Delhi
- Center of Advance Study in Homoeopathy (CASH), New Delhi
- Department of Homoeopathy K.E.M. Hospital
- Department of Homoeopathy Bombay Hospital
- Department of Homoeopathy Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital Department of Homoeopathy Nowrosjee Wadia Hospital
- Department of Homoeopathy Kamalnayan Bajaj Cancer Centre, Ruby Hall Pune
- International Foundation of Clinical Research in Homoeopathy and Charities
- Hompath Technologies
- Zeus Soft Limited