Venue: B.C. High School Old Khandala Road, Near Rajmathi Point, Khandala, Pincode: 410301
Speaker: Dr Farokh Master
- Case Management Strategies (10 paper Cases)
- Dissociation in Homoeopathic Materia Medica
- Hahnemann’s Organon
Fees: No course fee, (However Rs. 999/- per head will be charged for boarding for 2 nights (Dormitory) and for lodging from Friday night to Sunday afternoon. Vegetarian/Jain meals will also be provided from Friday lunch till Sunday lunch.)
Prior registration is a must.
Registration: This sum can be paid by cash/cheque/DD.
Cash will have to be deposited at the clinic address. Homoeopathic Health Center, Ratan Abad, Ground Floor, TukaramJavji Road, Mumbai – 400007
The cheque/DD is to be made out to “Farokh Master”, payable at Mumbai.
You can post it to Homoeopathic Health Center, Ratan Abad, Ground Floor, TukaramJavji Road Mumbai – 400007
You could also deposit the money or transfer it to the following account.Name of recipient – Farokh Master. Bank – HDFC Bank, Hughes Road Branch, Mumbai, India Account no. – 50200006055772 IFSC Code – HDFC0000567 Email: email@example.com (Those transferring or depositing money need to deposit an additional Rs.100 due to bank policies). After initiation of the transfer kindly send an email with the transaction ID or confirmation details to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Registration and Further details contact
- AanchalParmar – Ph: 9892813416, Email: email@example.com
- Rukshin Master – Ph: 9820948609, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jain Publishers Ltd., New Delhi
- Center of Advance Study in Homoeopathy (CASH) New Delhi
- International Foundation of Clinical Research in Homoeopathy and Charities
- Department of Homoeopathy, Bombay Hospital
- Department of Homoeopathy, K. E. M. Hospital
- Department of Homoeopathy, Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital
- Department of Homoeopathy, Kamalnayan Bajaj Cancer Center
- Ruby Hall, Pune
- Archibel S. A. Belgium