National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
NHSRC intends recruiting Sr. Consultant – Community Processes purely on contractual basis.
Location: New Delhi with requirement of extensive travel to states & districts. Travel could be upto 50% of time in a month.
Terms Of Reference
- Provide Policy and Programme support for CP as required at National and State Level
- Lead State Level Technical support for ASHAs, mentor and guide State Counterparts in training and programme implementation.
- Design and undertake research related to ASHA and other CP interventions
- Direct support to selected states as allocated, for implementation of Community processes programme: ASHA Certification, performance monitoring, support structure and management, including current information on state level policies for ASHA , VHSNC, VHND, training of ASHA, support structures, payments/incentives, VHSNC training, expenditures, ASHA and training database.
- Conduct dissemination meetings.
- Liaison with Senior Central and State officials.
- High degree of analytical and writing capability, articulate and ability to represent work of the division at high level fore.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills and ability to mentor junior Team Members.
Education & Work Experience:
- Possess an MSW / PG Diploma in Health Management / Relevant Social Science or MBBS/ BDS / AYUSH with interest / experience in Community health.
- Have at least 5 years experience of the implementation of a health programme at the NGO /Community / PRIs level, and familiarity with the direct implementation of RCH programmes through field based NGOs, Mother NGOs or Regional Resource Centres.
- Experience in training and implementing large scale Community Health Workerprogrammes will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities,excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience of working with senior government officials at central and or state level.
- Good capacity building skills in health sector
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
Age Limit:50 years & below.
It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which applications will not be accepted.
Applications must reach by 4 p.m on 19th June 2014 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for, on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.