Designation : Physician Assistant
Experience : 2+ yrs.
Salary : As per industry standard and will not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
Location : Whitefield
Clinical & Administrative: –
- Handle basic clinical tasks, assessment and examination.
- Help doctors to keep track of patients medical progress.
- Check the height, weight, temperature and BP.
- Take ECG, give IM/IV/SC injections and apply bandages, vaccine administration, etc.
- Perform administrative duties like planning doctors schedule,greet patients, file records and correspondence and type letters.
- Carry out other administrative duties in line with the need of day to day functioning of the clinic, including assisting in entry and updation of Electronic Medical Records, manage lab reports, etc
- Attend regular educational and training meetings.
Desired Candidate Profile: AYUSH qualified doctor/Physician Assistant in a well-equipped healthcare setup.(Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy (AYUSH))
- Firm belief in, and the will to practice as per the founding values of NationWide.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Basic computing skills.
- Flexibility with location and shift.
If interested please forward your updated profile or contact us on the following number.
Contact Person : Neethi.
Contact Number : 080 43171038 / 8147947940.
NationWide Primary Healthcare Services Pvt. Ltd. (NationWide) is a young and dynamic organization. It is an initiative taken by a team of Indian doctors, who have returned to India after having worked abroad for more than a decade. We want every Indian family to have access to a trusted family doctor. By delivering world class primary healthcare services through our chain of Primary Care Clinics across India, we strive to make primary healthcare affordable and accessible for every Indian. We aspire to revolutionize the primary care delivery process through an empathetic and patient-centric model, based on a personal and trusted relationship between our doctors and patients.