11th & 12th October 2014
10:00am – 5:00pm
Registration is at 9:45am on both days
The Engineers House,
The Promenade, Clifton Down, Bristol,Avon Bs8 3NB
Prescribing for children is a challenging and yet a fascinating experience as often they do not have the verbal proﬁciency of adults. From his work Dr. Samir Chaukkar observes, recognises and places valuable behavioural hints in their true perspective. Every act or gesture the child performs is like an actor who draws your attention to his inherent characteristics.
In this seminar Dr. Chaukkar will lead you to a greater understanding of children and their ailments and how to use these as markers in our ‘Journey into a Child’s world’.
- Compare and contrast remedies used in paediatrics and how to differentiate children remedies homeopathically;
- Share clinical tips in relation to pediatrics;
- Convert symptoms into rubrics and clarify your understanding of paediatric rubrics from the repertory;
- Share his innovative method of case taking and case analysis to make you all conﬁdent about every peadiatric case and taking prescribing to a whole new level;
- Elicit Importance of observation and mother”s history during pregnancy;
Sheila Cooper, Gentle Homeopathy,
39 High Street, Delabole, Cornwall, England PL33 9AA
mail : email@example.com