A course for leaders in the area of health care delivery, policy, and academia, professionals and groups or teams interested in strengthening family medicine and primary care.
Enhance leadership capacity in family medicine and primary care, building on lessons learned in the Canadian and global context.
- Presentations by Canadian leaders in family medicine
- Workshops on policy, research, quality improvement and health care delivery
- Small group interactive discussions
- Customized, self-directed learning with experts in primary care and family medicine
- Visits to community health centres, family medicine clinics,hospitals and the College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Networking with leaders and colleagues from around the world
The costs include tuition for the program, travel to all site visits and some social events. Costs are in Canadian dollars. The program fee is $6,000.
The registration deadline is May 30, 2014.
contact the Global Health Program
or (416) 978-3763.
500 University Avenue, 5th Floor
Toronto ON M5G 1V7 CANADA
Tel (416) 978-3763
Fax (416) 978-3912
Course webpage www.uoft.me/tip