Koppikar’s Foundation Homoeopathy conference on October 28th, Sunday, 2018, to be held @ Chennai.
Third national Homoeopathy Conference
Venue : Hayyat Residency Chennai
- Dr. A.U. Ramakrishnan M.B.B.S., M.F. Hom (Lond), F.F. Hom (Malaysia).Ph.D.
Topic: Extending the boundaries of cancer research
- Former Honour able advisor t o Govt. of Tamil Nadu
- Presented papers in International Congresses since 1981
- He is internationally a renowned teacher.
- Author of “A Homoeopathic Approach to Cancer”
- Col.(Hony), Dr.Anil Balakrishna Habbu M.D., D.P.H., M.F.Hom(UK)
Topic : Look Beyond
- Awarded Dr.Mahendra Singh Memorial Best Practitioner Award 2018, Kolkata.
- Awarded Best Practitioner Award by Top management Club, Pune.
- Runs a free clinic for Army Personnel in Pune.
- Granted rank of Colonel in Army.
- Dr.N.Solaiyappan D.H.M.S., D.H.B.
Topic: Observe to Understand
- Founder, director, SOVISA homoeopathic Museum, Library and Herbarium, Barginagar, Jabalpur
- Awarded Indo-Pakistan war medal and Good Service Medal
- HOD Dept. of Pharmacy, Anushree Homoeopathic Medical College, Jabalpur.
- Conducted Homoeopathic exhibition and lectures on History of Homoeopathy
- Dr.P.V.Venkatraman M.D.(Hom)
Topic: Tech Observer
- Managing trustee of Dr.Koppikar’s Foundation for Homoeopathy
- Chairperson, Advisory Committee, CCRH, Chennai, Pondicherry and Andaman.
- Author of “At Home with Homoeopathy” published in three languages.
- Former Managing Editor Homoeopathy In Practice; Chief Editor of Homoeo Pulse.
- Former President of Tamil Nadu Homoeopathic Doctors’ Association.
Online registration : www.drkfh.org
Students/Interns : Rs 1800
Doctors : Rs. 2500
Dr. Ga. Shankar,
Dr Koppikar’s Foundation for Homoeopathy,