Date: Saturday the 28th May, 2016
Time: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Venue: Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Center Auditorium, Dubai Healthcare City
Official Sponsors: Dubai Medical College
The DMC Medical Education Symposium 2016 (DMES) is envisaged to be an accredited platform for international medical professionals, educators and students and post-graduate trainees. While providing the latest in medical education, some topics in medicine and surgery which are relevant to the practitioners and educators in this region are included. Researchers from health professionals across the globe participate in the annual symposium which is published in indexed international online journals.
Objectives of the education program:
- Dissemination of best practices in medical education
- Professional development of doctors and healthcare professionals
- Fostering interaction of residents and medical educators
- Fostering research and scholarship
- Medical educators and administrators
- Medical practitioners
- Residents, interns and other health professionals
- Students and interns
- Post graduate trainees
This is an opportunity for health professions educators to showcase their research as Oral or poster presentations. Selected research abstracts will be published by Biomedcentral.
Registration is free as this is a social responsibility initiative of Dubai Medical College to disseminate knowledge among healthcare professionals and educators.