Office of the DRM(P)/KGP Notification No. SER/P-KGP/Wel/456/5(Homoeo)
Sub: Engagement of Homoeopath Doctor in KGP Divn. under aegis of SBF.
Closing date & Time for receipt of Application: 20.03.2014 at 18.00hrs.
Total vacancy : 2
- 04(Four) in a day : Rs.12,600/-
- 08(Eight) hrs. in a day Rs. 21,000/-
Duration : The engagement of such Doctor should be for a term not exceeding one year at a time.
Age : The maximum age limit of this engagement is 60 years.
Application fee: Rs. 50/- by I P O which must be purchased on a date after 20.02.2014 and crossed and endorsed to FA&CAO/GRC. No fees for SC/ST candidates.
All documents to be attached duly attested along with three passport size photograph, one to be paste in the application form & two unstapled, two unstamped self addressed envelops should be enclosed along with application form.
NB: 1. Engagement of such doctor by conducting a selection through a screening committee amongst the applicant in the following manner: a) Viva-voce b) Professional Qualification c) Experience.
- The Doctor will be engaged as a Homoeo Doctor by the Staff Benefit Fund Committee of S. E.Railway, but he/she will not be considered as a Railway employee. His/Her engagement is purely on temporary basis & on a fixed honorarium granted by Rly. Bd time to time per month without any allowance chargeable to staff benefit fund. Hence, it should be ensured that they are not given such privileges/facilities to which Rly employees only are entitled as per rules.
- No Railway Pass & PTO is permissible during the service period.
- No Railway Quarters to be provided by the Railway Administration/Authority during the service period.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
- No expense to join the new assignment is permissible.
- No Medical treatment from the Railway Hospital is admissible.