Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of Two posts of Senior Research Fellow (Homoeopathy) for the project “To Evaluate the efficacy of Homeopathic interventions in management of pre-hypertension” to be undertaken by Dilli Homoeopathic Anusandhan Parishad in collaboration with Homoeopathic Institutions of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
The applicant must fulfill the following conditions:-
- Essential qualification: B.H.M.S. or equivalent qualification recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
- Desirable qualification and experience: Degree in Homoeopathy recognized by CCH.
- Research experience in any Govt. Organization or reputed institute.
- Knowledge in computer application
Age: The maximum age limit of applicant shall not exceed 35 as on the date of advertisement
Pay : Rs. 20,000 + HRA per month
Duration of post : Initially for one year extendable as per need
The selection will be made on the basis of written examination followed by interview of the selected candidates. The date of written examination will be informed to all the applicants later on through e-mail and website www.delhihomeo.com
The application in the prescribed Proforma must reach the Office of Member Secretary (Dilli Homoeopathic Anusandhan Parishad), Homoeopathic Wing, (Dte. of AYUSH), CSC-III, B- Block, Preet Vihar, Delhi-92 on or before 30.12.2014 along with the following:-
- One recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazzeted Officer and pasted on the application form.
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of age, category, educational qualifications, experience, etc.
- Two self addressed envelopes of size 23 x 10 cms.
The envelope containing application should be superscripted “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (HOMOEOPATHY)”.
More details : http://www.delhihomeo.com/Advertisement_for_SRF_of_DHAP.pdf