Senior Consultant – Community Processes
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) intends to engage Consultant – Healthcare Technologies, purely on contractual basis.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Possess MBBS / BDS / AYUSH or an MSW / PG Diploma in Health Management with interest / experience in Community based health care.
- Have at least 5 years of post-qualification experience with implementation of a health programme at the NGO / Community level and familiarity with the direct implementation of Primary Health care Programmes
- Familiarity/experience in working with health systems in public health system
- Experience in working with large scale community health worker programmes , particularly related to training, policy evolution, and supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Formal Educational Qualification, Experience and Age could be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
Age Limit: 50 years & below. (As on last date of application)
Location : New Delhi with extensive travel to states and districts.
Remuneration Range : Rs. 90,000/- to Rs. 1,30,000/- per month