Surgery is Repairing and reshaping of the body with knives and stitches.
It is an art in itself one can learn and adopt it according to their needs & provision.
Archaeological and historical evidence suggests that people have been having surgery for thousands of years.
Utilization of homoeopathic medicine to avoid surgery
- Appendicitis Renal calculi
- Stricture Urethra Tumors
- BPH & Cancer Prostate Hemorrhoids
- Fissure Hydrocephalus
- Fistula Tetanus
- Osteomyelitits Gangrene
Utilization of homoeopathic medicine where surgery was done
- Surgical flatulence
- Post operative pains
- Bad effects of anaesthesis
- Septic fever
- Recurrence of tumors, renal or ureteric calculi
- Mennorhagia or metrorrhagia after Dilatations & Curettage
- Bed sores
- Surgical shock
- After organ transplantation
Download full paper : https://files.secureserver.net/0s7CL6ZQiRTSn1