The Homoeopathic Drug Research Institute, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy invites applications from BHMS graduates for job vacancies.
Name of the post: Research Associates (Homoeopathy)
No.of Vacancies: 03 posts available
Eligibility: Enrollment on the Central Register of CCH or State Register of Homoeopathy is required.
Salary: Rs.36000/-(1st year), Rs.38000/- (2nd year) and Rs.40000/- ( 3rd year) + HRA
Age Limit: The applicants age should not be more than 40 years as on the date of advertisement
Interview date and time: 30.05.2015 at 10.30 AM
Homoeopathic Drug Research Institute
Campus of N.H.M.C. & Hospital, 1, Viraj Khand Gomti
Nagar, Lucknow – 226010
Reporting starts from 09.30 AM to 10.30 AM
Official notification is available at : http://ccrhindia.org/pdf/advt07_15.pdf
The Homoeopathic Drug Research Institute, Lucknow under the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India
1. Swasthya Rakshan program at identified villages/urban colonies:
Undertake activities outlined in the program operational guidelines in coordination with the nodal officer of the program and officer in-charge of the nodal centre at respective institute including-
1. Providing homoeopathic treatment & follow up of patients
2. General OPD Duties
3. Screening & Health assessment of the population
4. Imparting health education
5. Referral of cases to the institute for investigational screening and enrollment
in the study/ severe cases to Community Health Center
6. Maintenance of OPD/screening registers
7. Data recording and reporting- Diseases/Gender wise data.
8. Field visits to designated areas /urban areas/slum areas.
9. Any other assigned work by the Nodal Officer/Officer In-charge.
2. Program on Homoeopathy for Healthy Child:
Undertake activities outlined in the program operational guidelines in coordination with the nodal officer of the program and officer in-charge of the nodal centre at respective institute including –
1. General OPD duties
2. Field visits at block/village level/urban areas/slum areas.
3. Screening of children
4. Provision of homoeopathic treatment
5. Training and review of field workers (ANM, ASHA, AWW, etc.)
6. Record maintenance
7. Data analysis
8. Report preparation, etc.
9. Any other duty/work assigned by the Nodal Officer/Officer In-charge.