The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India.
Project Brief: This research attempts to analyse anti-smoking policies in India and identify design changes to improve the efficacy of such campaigns. It intends to investigate the phenomenon using two lenses, namely, behavioural approach to policy making as advocated by the World Development Report, and system dynamics simulation approach advocated by many researchers and policy-makers. The main contributions of this work will be to understand the impact of “nudge” measures on behaviour of cigarette consumers, and developing a decision support tool to undertake “What-if” analysis.
Bachelors in Engineering/ Public health/ Statistics, BDS, BHMS, or other similar qualification
- MBA/MPH/MSW, Masters in Statistics
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Internet search for relevant data & documents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English.
- Experience of working in roles related to documentation and evaluation in public health / hospital sector.
- Knowledge of statistical and simulation techniques will be an added advantage.
Remarks: Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 15 September 2018