The CTTC, Champion Technical Training Center and AHMA, Afghanistan Homeopathic Medical Association have been joining efforts to introduce and establish Homeopathic Medical System in Afghanistan.
It has been 4 years since our efforts in this regards with the Ministry of Public Health Afghanistan that has now been fruitful to some extent. We have been able to include the Homeopathic Medical System in the Policy documents of the Ministry of Public Health. We worked with the MoPH to approve a 5 year National Strategy 2015-2020 to establish and regulate the Homeopathic Medical System in Afghanistan all for the good of Afghan people.
The established Homeopathic Diagnostic Clinic in Kabul, Afghanistan is designed to have full time staff with clinical hours in the evenings. The diagnostic facilities considered are Laboratory, Physiotherapy, Ultrasound and ECG. There will be a patient education to provide nutrition, lifestyle and preventive support for the patients. This will also help new Homeopathic & Allopathic graduate doctors in internships in Homeopathic Medicine.
- Good written and verbal communications skills, including media relations.
- Desire to work in an autonomous yet collaborative work environment.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse groups, and staff and public.
- Excellent Clinical and teaching skills (2-3 years)
- Ability to work with Clinical Management Software, Repertory & MS Office
- Visa expenses covered
- Accommodation and food covered
- Security 24 hrs provided
- Work 4 KMs (15mins) away from international AirPort
- Drop off and Pick Up from AirPort provided
- 10 days paid leave every 6 months
- Graduate as Bachelors in Homeopathic Medical System/Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent degree
- Master’s Degree in Homeopathy MD (Hom) will be given preference.
Qualified male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for the position.
Applicants are requested to submit a complete application package which must include all required documents to a Subject line: CTTC/THC-005-16 ANY/ALL application Offices after the closing date of 20th Sept, 2016 will not be considered.
- Cover memo/email outlining your qualifications and experience against the selection criteria.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae
- Color Copy of the Academic and support documents
- 2 Recommendation Letters (from Clinics/Institutions known)
Note: – Only short-listed candidates will be notified. – This vacancy is open only to International candidates only. – Applications with insufficient information to make a determination will not be considered. – No in-person appointments or telephone calls will be entertained. CTTC is an equal opportunity employer. All ethnic groups and both genders are urged to apply
Please send your resume and scan of documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th Sep, 2016.
Dr. Abdul Nasir, DHMS
Head of Department
Homeopathic Medical System Department, Ministry of Public Health
Founder and Director Afghanistan Homeopathic Medical Association
Medical Director, CTTC-Medical Department
Add: H# 555, District 10, Shirpoor Square, Opp old UN Compound, Kabul, Afghanistan.