Indian Council of Medical Research is a premier medical research organization under the Department of Health Research (DHR), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, dealing with health research in various areas in collaboration with national international agencies through its 32 nstitutes/Centres including a large number of field stations situated all over the country.
Last date : September 21, 2015 till 5.00 P.M.
Pay Band-4 Rs.37400-67000 Plus Grade pay Rs.10000-/ and usual allowances as admissible to employees of the Council.
Details of the Institutes/Centres where the posts of Director are located:
- National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR), Bengaluru
- National Institute of Occupational Health(NIOH), Ahmedabad
- National Institute of Immunohaematology (NIIH), Mumbai
- National Institute of Pathology (NIP), New Delhi
- National AIDS Research Institute(NARI), Pune
- National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED), Kolkata
- National Institute of Nutrition(NIN), Hyderabad
- Enterovirus Research Centre (ERC), Mumbai
- National Institute of Research in Environmental Health (NIREH), Bhopal
- Centre for Research in Medical Entomology (CRME), Madurai
- Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Dibrugarh
- Regional Medical Research Centre(RMRC), Bhubaneswar
- Regional Medical Research Centre, Belgaum
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, Chennai
Qualification & Experience: Postgraduate degree in Medical subjects recognized by MCI or Doctorate degree in Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences from a recognized University.
More details : http://www.icmr.nic.in/Employment_Opportunities/Advt.%20for%2014%20posts%20of%20Direcotors.pdf