Pharmacopoeia Commission for Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy (PCIM&H) is an autonomous body under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, with an objective to develop Pharmacopoeial Standards for Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathic drugs and to publish Ayurvedic, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India for the promotion of Quality and Safety of ASU&H Drugs.
Name of the Post : Director
Vacancy : 01 (UR)
Age : Not exceeding 56 Years
Pay Band-4 (`37,400-67,000/-+ Grade Pay of `10,000/-)
Mode of Recruitment: Direct Recruitment
- (i) Master’s degree in Chemistry/ Botany/ Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized
University or equivalent. OR
M.D. (Ay.) in Rasashastra/ Bhaishajya Kalpana/ Dravyaguna or M.D. (Unani) or M.D. (Siddha) from a recognized university under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 (48 of 1970) and Enrolment on the Central/State Register of Indian Medicine.
- (ii) Doctorate degree in relevant subject mentioned under educational qualification (i) with publications of papers on Quality control & Standardization of Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani drugs.
- (iii) 20 years experience in drugs manufacturing/ research/ teaching/ Pharmacopoeial work/ quality control and Pharmacopoeial standardization of Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani drugs as evidenced by publications in reputed journals or books.
- a) Administrative experience in running the scientific institution/ laboratory or GMP compliant ASU industry.
- b) Co-ordination of activities of different sections of a Pharmacopoeial/ Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani Quality Control laboratory.
- c) Experience of guiding/directing research in the field of specialization.
Mode of Recruitment
Deputation or Short Term Contract
a) Officers under the Central/State Govt. and Govt. aided Organizations, University, PSU etc.
- (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
- (ii) With 3 years regular service in posts in the scale of `37,400-67,000+GP `8,700 or
(iii) With8yearsregularserviceinpostsinthescaleof`15,600-39,100+GP`7,600. For Short Term Contract
Pay and Allowances (Excluding HRA) should not be less than `37,400/-+DA
admissible to Central Govt. employees as on date of advertisement.
b) Possessing the educational qualifications, experience etc.as mentioned above.