The Council intends to engage Junior/Senior Research Fellow (Homoeopathy), for its Headquarters and Institutes located in NOIDA and Shimla on contract basis through Test /Interview to be held on 2nd December, 2017.
No. of posts : 11
Age not exceeding 35
Emoluments (per month) : 25,000 + HRA
Period of engagement : Initially up to 30.06.2018 but is likely to be extended.
Venue of Test /Interview :
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy
61-65, Institutional Area, Opposite D Block,
Janak Puri, New Delhi – 1 10058
Tel:91-l I -28524415
Reporting Time for Test/ Interview : 9am
1. Headquarters ofthe Council
2. DDPRCRI (H), NOIDA
3. Resional Research Institute (H), Shimla
Educational Oualification :
1 . BHMS from a recognized Statutory Board/Council/University.
2. Enrolment in the Central Register of CCH or State Register of Homoeopathy.
Candidates having MD qualification included in the 2nd Schedule to Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 OR BHMS with 03 (years) research experience as JRF/SRF can be considered for Senior Research Fellowship with remuneration of Rs.28,0001 + HRA per month depending upon the requirement ofCouncil.
- Preference will be given to AYUSHNET qualified candidates.
- The candidates will be engaged against different programmes of the Council and duties will be assigned, including field duties, accordingly.
- Council will also prepare a panel of candidates and offer engagement as and when vacancy(ies) arise during the validity of the panel.
- The selections will be made for the Institutes/Units as indicated in the advertisement. Once posted, the candidate will not normally be transfered. However, the Council reserves the right to transfer candidates in any other Institute or units of the Council.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of interview.
The candidates may note that only first 50 candidates registered, will be interviewed on 2no December, 2017. Rest of the candidates will be interviewed on 3rd December, 2017.
Candidates are requested to see Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.