Date : May 04 to May 18, 2014
in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Trivandrum, Ernakulam, Kottayam and Kozhikhode where Homeopaths may join, learn and Share your clinical experience with Radar Opus.
- Origin and Evolution
- Advantage of in clinical practice
- Synthesis Repertory and Radar Opus
- Modules and Concepts in RADAR OPUS and How to Operate.
- How to Repertorize and analyze the case with RadarOpus
- Encyclopedia Homeopathica
Who can participate?
Post Graduate Students, Interns, UG Students (final BHMS) teaching faculties and Homeopathic physicians in the vicinity may participate in this teaching program.
Duration: 2 hours (timing: 10.30 am to 12.30 Noon)
- Govt. Homeopathic Medical College, Trivandrum, on 12 May 2014
- SHREE VIDYADHIRAJA Homeopathic Medical College, Trivandrum on 13 May 2014
- ATHURASRAMAM N. S. S. Homeopathic Medical College, Kottayam, on 14th May 2014
- DR. PADIAR MEMORIAL Homeopathic Medical College, Ernakulam, on 15th May 2014
- Govt. Homeopathic Medical College, Kozhikhode, on 16th May, 2014
Please register yourself well in advance by sending a mail at email@example.com