The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India.
The project would attempt to design and facilitate the adoption of alternate model(s) for responding to the critical shortage of medical specialists in select states. Medical specialists are scarce in India, and the numbers are disproportionately lower in the public sector, at the Community Health Centre (CHC) level and above. Even district hospitals in several states have an acute shortage of medical specialists. Increasing the conventional supply side of medical specialists is expensive and slow in demonstrating results.
The project is based at Shillong, Meghalaya.
- To provide programmatic and administrative support to the Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager and other members of project team in setting up meetings and discussions with various stakeholders at national and Meghalaya state level.
- To facilitate Project Team and Supervisors for handling the day-to-day implementation of all project activities: technical and administrative.
- Assist Deputy Project Manager in administrative functions and ensure timelines across the project period.
- Facilitate in keeping track and ensure timely meetings.
- To assist Deputy Project Manager and project team in development of draft reports and other documentation as needed.
- Facilitate in documenting all activities related to this project, including capacity building, research and training, advocacy.
- Facilitate in documenting the meeting as per the guidance and supervision of Deputy Project Manager.
- To assist Deputy Project Manager in development of progress reports and updates on a quarterly basis (or more frequently if required).
- Facilitate Deputy Project Manager in developing write-ups as and when required for various activities including workshops, conferences, reports, media communication, etc.
- Any other tasks as directed by Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager and Supervisors.
- Master’s degree in Public Health/Management/AYUSH/Social Sciences
- Minimum 3 years of experience in public health OR project management.
- Experience of working with senior officials at state government/s, academic partners of national repute, collaborators and/or funders etc.
- Knowledge of local language.
- Experience of assisting in related projects in the state of Meghalaya.
- Experience coordinating training/teaching-related activities as part of a larger teaching/research organisation in public health education.
- Candidates from or willing to relocate to Shillong, Meghalaya are preferable.
Remarks: Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: email@example.com. Please highlight the exact Position Code (IIPH-PJOF-105) in the subject.
Please send the following information along with your application (In CV): ·
- Current Remuneration
- Expected Remuneration
- Notice Period