Senior Project Officer(Medical)
Vacancy : Three
Qualifications Essentials :
- MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BDS with 2 years of experience in designing and
- Implementing M&E systems within the health sector.
- Demonstrated public health experience/community focus.
- Understanding of quantitative research methods and measurement.
- Proficiency in use of MS Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Understanding the health M&E, including the meaning and measurement of main
- Experience in clinical diagnostics in field settings.
- Good data analysis, interpretation and report writing skills.
Salary Rs. 45,000/- Per Month (Consolidated)
Qualification : MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BDS Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and local language.
Desirable: MPH Any other qualification ( may be specified by IIPS)
Vacancies : 08
Remuneration : Rs. 30000
Application with testimonial and supporting documents with CV and a photo (passport size) should be sent to the NFHS-4 Coordinator, IIPS, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai- 400088, Post Box No-8307 on or before December 2, 2014.
The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) serves as a regional Institute for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. It was established in Mumbai in July 1956, till July 1970 it was known as the Demographic Training and Research Centre (DTRC) and till 1985 it was known as the International Institute for Population Studies (IIPS).
More details here