Post : Programme Associate – Quality
- Essential :Medical / Dental/ Ayush degree from a recognised institute
- Excellent Communication skills – Writing & Verbal
- Proficiency in presentations and MS Office package
- Advance Qualification in Hospital/ Health Management from a recognised institute
- Recognised Qualification in a Quality System
At least 2 – 5 years Experience of working on Quality Assurance Projects, which had resulted into certification / accreditation of hospitals to a recognised quality system such as ISO 9001/ NABH/ JCI/ NABL
- Experience of working in a hospital’s administration department
- Ability/willingness to join the organisation within a month of selection.
Annual Salary (CTC) will be approximately Rs.540,000/- and will be based on the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please highlight the Position Code (PHFI-PRAS-12) in the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Link : https://www.phfi.org/get-involved/work-with-us/1448