Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 15 November 2015
- Masters’ degree in public health or any health science from a recognised institute.
- Demonstrated writing, editing and documentation skills.
- Proficiency in using MS Office package.
Desirable : Medical under-garduate degree (MBBS/BHMS/BAMS) from a recognized institute.
- Work experience of 1 – 3 years in public health.
- Ability/willingness to join the organisation within a month of selection.
- Experience of working in immunization or child health program.
- Publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please highlight the Position Code (PHFI-PASPSD-1) in the subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- Please log on to the following path and download the same on to the system.
- This is to be completed and sent along with the CV for shortlisting.
- Please note that applications sent without this will not be considered ( http://22.214.171.124/Positions/PHFI-PASPSD-1/PHFI-PASPSD-1.xlsx )
- Women are encouraged to apply