National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
NHSRC intends recruiting Principal Administrative Officer purely on contractual basis.
Location: New Delhi
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage all administrative functions at the NHSRC headquarters including budget management and oversight for all financial activities of the NHSRC headquarters and its branches and projects.
- Assist the NHSRC in drawing up MOUs and contracting arrangements
- Develop policies for and manage HR issues of the NHSRC staff.
- Mobilising technical assistance inputs for the states and district administration, including preparation of Terms of Reference, inviting proposals/applications and facilitating recruitment/selection etc.
- Manage procurement/purchase functions in accordance with GFR.
- Plan & supervise logistic arrangements for event, maintenance & development of establishment & infrastructure of the offices & other administration work as needed.
- Liaison with government, other officials & organisation as regards to administrative matters to achieve NHSRC objectives.
- Support & documentation of decision making process of the institution in close collaboration with other division heads.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures related to above areas of responsibility to improve efficiency of NHSRC.
- Undertake such other assignments, which may be assigned by from time to time by the Executive Director, NHSRC and/or executive committee of the NHSRC.
- Any post graduate or any medical qualification with minimum 10 years post qualification relevant administration work experience.
- Experience required in financial management, personnel management, procurement of goods & services, maintenance of office procedures, documentation & liaison. Experience of working in or with government/ Para -govt institution necessary. Ability to work as an integral part of the Team, the work program.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to work independently, handle a variety of concurrent activities, rank priorities, organize work efficiently, and deliver assignments in a timely manner often under time constraints;
- Strong interpersonal and practical problem-solving skills; team building & leadership skills including ability to communicate effectively, in writing and orally, in English;
- Highly proficient in computer application (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience or qualification in Public Health administration desirable.
- Good understanding of Government rules and procedures.
Age Limit: 60 years & below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which applications will not be accepted.
Applications must reach by 4 p.m on 19th June 2014 by email to email@example.com or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for, on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.