Indegene is a leading provider of R&D, commercial and marketing solutions to global pharmaceutical and healthcare organizations. We partner with clients to drive both productivity and revenues by delivering better patient outcomes, optimizing cost, enhancing R&D agility, and improving sales and marketing effectiveness. We apply deep scientific knowledge, flexible delivery models, proprietary technology, and a client-centric approach to drive transformational initiatives.
Position Details : Patient Care Advisor
Experience : 0 to 2 years
Position Type : Full Time
Functional Area : Patient Management
Education : BAMS, BHMS, BPT
Work Location : Bangalore
- Meeting with 4 – 5 patients suffering from different ailments everyday (at the hospitals, clinics).
- CoCounselingnd speaking to them for health outcomes management in person so that they understand the long-term implications of managed patient care.
- Collate health records related data from consenting patients.
- Meet the regular patients at regular intervals as advised.
- Capture details related to Adverse Drug Reactions reported by patient in pre-defined templates.
- Handling patient queries and providing response from pre-defined FAQs.
- Provide patient support by coordinating with pharmacists and stockists.
- Receive regular feedback from team managers and undergo program related training and on the job training on a regular basis.
The openings are available across India.
Apply at company website : http://careers.indegene.com/Careers/Opportunities.aspx