On the occasion of 259th birth anniversary of Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, founder of Homoeopathy, Board of Homoeopathic system of medicine, Govt. of Delhi in collaboration with Delhi Homoeopathic Federation, organizing a
Panel Discussion on “Homoeopathy in Lifestyle Diseases”
on 27th April 2014(Sunday)
at Pearey Lal Bhawan, ITO Delhi
Time : 5.00 pm.
The discussion by panel of experts of India would be aimed to show the Efficacy of Homoeopathy in treating lifestyle diseases like Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Obesity, Insomnia, Peptic Ulcers etc. and create awareness about these diseases .
Dr. Ram Ji Singh , President., Central Council of Homoeopathy, Govt. of India will be the chief guest
Dr.Arun Bhasme Vice president CCH,Govt. of India,
Dr.R.K.Manchanda ,Director Gen. Central Council of Research in Homoeopathy Govt. of India,
Dr. S.M.Singh Dir. SSNPGI of Homoeopathy, Allahabad
Dr. Lalit Verma Secy & Registrar CCH Govt. of India will be Guest of Honour.
The Expert Panelists will be
- Dr. S M Singh, Director, Sri Sai Nath Post Graduate Institute o Homoeopathy, Allahabad
- Dr. Mridul Sahani ,Chairman Education Committee ,Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Dr. Girish Gupta, Secretary General Asian Homoeopathic League from Lucknow
- Dr. A K Gupta, Director AKGs OVIHAMS(Om Vidya Institute of Homeopathy & Allied Medical Sciences)
- Dr. Praveen Oberoi , Scientist IV ,CCRH, Delhi
- Dr.Nandini Sharma Consultant Homoeopathic Physician
The panel discussion would be followed by the Award ceremony, Cultural program and dinner.
Prof. Dr. A K Gupta, MD (Hom.)
Advisor- Media Committee
Delhi Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Govt. of Delhi
Mobile : 9811341238 ,