OOREP is an open online repertory for homeopathy. It is open, because its source code is freely available, it is online, because a running instance of it is served right here on this very server for your convenience.
- Free and open: you can use this server for free or download the source code and run your own
- Platform-independent: all you need is a web-browser
- Access to common and well-known homeopathic repertories
- Very easy to use: only the essential features – no distractions
- Search using wildcards, e.g., ‘cough*, dry*’
- Combine different repertories in a single case