Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test for Admission into M.D.(Homoeo) courses available in the State of Andhra Pradesh under Dr. NTRUHS for the academic year 2016-17
Application forms through online are hereby invited from the eligible candidates for admission into M.D. (Homoeo) courses through Computer based (online) Entrance Test for the academic year 2016-17 in Dr. Gururaju Govt. Homeopathic College, Gudivada and for new colleges likely to be permitted, in the State of Andhra Pradesh and affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
The eligible candidate who desires to appear for Computer based (Online) Entrance Test for admission into M.D. (Homoeo) Courses shall apply through online on the Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in from 03.12.2016 to 07.12.2016 upto 5.00 PM only.
Eligibility for Admission into M.D. (Homoeo) Courses
- Those who have passed the Degree Examination after undergoing a course of study in Homoeopathy of not less than 5 ½ years duration including the period of compulsory internship; or
- Those who passed equivalent Degree Examination included in the 2nd schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act 1973.
- The candidates should have completed internship and they shall submit a Certificate to that effect.
- Candidates who are already admitted and studying M.D. (Homoeo) course shall not be permitted to appear for M.D. (Homoeo) Entrance Test, until they discontinue the course before submitting the application form and such candidate shall submit the discontinuation certificate issued by the Head of the Institution along with the application.
- For in-service candidates three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 31-07-2016.
The Registration fee is Rs.3,000/- + Bank charges, (Rs.2,700/- + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates) to be paid through online.
Verification Fee: In addition to the above, the candidates who studied BHMS course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana are required to pay Rs.3000/- towards Degree Verification fee
Procedure for Submission of filled-in online Application form:-The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with the copies of required certificates attested by Gazetted Officer either by post or in person on or before 08.12.2016 by 5.00 PM to:
Post Graduate Admissions Committee (MD-Homoeo),
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P., Vijayawada – 520 008.
Entrance Test Center: Online Test Centre will be at Vijayawada only. The Hall Ticket will contain date, time and the Name of the allotted Test center.
Date and Time of Online Entrance Test: Computer based Online Entrance Test for admission into M.D. (Homoeo) Course, 2016-17 will be held on 12.12.2016 (MONDAY) from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM. Candidate has to report at 09.00 AM sharp at the Entrance Test centre.