Walk In Interview : Doctors On Contract Basis
Recruitment Advertisement No. R&P – 03/2014
For a period upto 30.06.2016
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application format duly filled
Walk-in-Interview : 07.06.2014 (SATURAY)
Reporting Time for Registration : 08.30 to 10.30Hrs.
Venue : Officers’ Club, ONGC Colony, Nazira -785685.
Homeopathy : (Full Time)
Vacancy : 01(One) (UR)
Salary : 55,000/- PM
Qualification : BHMS
Candidates to bring the following documents:
a) Bio-data in the prescribed format typed on A4 size papers (Format given below)
b) Original certificate with one set of photocopies of qualification, case, Birth, Registration Certificate of Council /Institute and experience if any duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
c)Two Passport size photographs to be affixed in the application format.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates shall be required to work at ONGC Hospital, Sivasagar, Dispensaries at Nazira / Lakwa / Galeky / Drill Sites / Production Installations etc. depending on the requirement.
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis and can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The qualification for the above posts should be from recognized University along with Permanent Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India.
- OBC/SC/ST Candidates may also apply for the post under General (UR) category where there are no vacancy in their respective categories and will be treated as General Category only.
- Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification /rejection / liable to be terminated at any stage.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
- Accommodation in ONGC Colony on payment basis (if available)
- Medical facilities : a) In-house OPD facility where ONGC hospitals/dispensaries exist in respect of self, spouse & two immediate dependents i.e. children and/or parents. However, outside reference for medicine/consultation shall not be permissible and (b) Family floater cover of Rs.5 lakhs for indoor treatment in respect of self, spouse & two immediate dependents i.e. children and/or parents.