Apply Online for 257 Homeopathic Medical Officer Posts
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has delivered notification for the recruitment of 257 Homeopathic Medical Officer Posts in class-II (Group-B) of state Service under Health & Family Welfare Department on temporary basis.
- Start Date for Filling Online Application Form: 31-12-2013.
- Last Date for Filling Online Application Form: 31-01-2014 till 11:59 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee at any branch of SBI: 03-02-2014.
- Last Date for Receipt of Print out/ hard copy of Online Application: 10-02-2014 by 05:00 PM.
Total No. of Posts: 257
- Un-reserved: 109 Posts
- SEBC: 14 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 28 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 106 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 21 years and 32 years as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have possessed Bachelor Degree in Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent degree from recognized university or Institution recognized by Central Council of Homeopathy & must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Board of Homeopathic Medicines.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the non-refundable and non-adjustable application fee of Rs. 300/- in the form of Challan (Pay-in-Slip) at any branches of State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Odisha & persons with disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee before 03-02-2014.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written Test & career marking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 31-12-2013 to 31-01-2014 there after pay application fee through Challan in any SBI on or before 03-02-2014 and send the printout/ hard copy of application along with copies of required certificates & documents etc duly attested by the candidate or a Gazetted Officer or Notary public super scribed “Application for Homeopathic Medical Officer” by Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier Service to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission,19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack -753001 on or before 10-02-2014.
Instructions for Online Application:
- First candidates have to scan their photo, signature, left thumb impression.
- Log on to www.opsconline.gov.in and read all the instructions & guidelines carefully and then start filling Online Application process.
- Select the ‘Apply Online’ link besides the desired post.
- Fill in all marked details carefully and upload previously scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression and click on ‘Submit’ button
- On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form.
- Take print copy of finally submitted application form, Challan and make payment as per details mentioned above.
- After submission of Online Application send the print out along with necessary enclosures as per details given above.
More details : https://files.secureserver.net/0sttq3i7rFijvV
Apply online : http://www.opsconline.gov.in/