Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Gujarat is implementing Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) under NRHM. For effective implementation following positions at all Talukas and corporation will be filled on purely contractual basis.
Only online application will be accepted,
Last date of application is 21st September 2013.
1. Ayurvedic / Homeopathic Doctors :- Total 1984 posts (992 males and 992 females)
Qualification :– Candidate must possess valid degree (BAMS / BSAM / BHMS) from colleges recognized by Homeopathy / Ayurved council of Gujarat and must be registered with Homeopathy / Ayurved council of Gujarat.
Remuneration :- Rs. 23,000 / Month for Tribal Taluka & Identified difficult to reach Areas, Rs. 20,000 / Month for Rural Areas and Rs. 18,000 / Month for Urban Areas i.e for Municipality and Corporation Areas.
Maximum Age for Ayurvedic Doctors are 40 year on Date :-15/8/2013
2. Pharmacists cum Data Assistant :-
Qualification :- Candidate must possess valid bachelor degree from colleges recognized by pharmacy Council of Gujarat and must be registered with pharmacy Council of Gujarat. S/he must be computer proficient for data management.
Remuneration :- Rs. 11,000 / Month for Tribal Taluka & Identified difficult to reach Areas, Rs. 10,000 / Month for Rural Areas and Rs. 8,500 / Month for Urban Areas i.e for Municipality and Corporation Areas.
Maximum Age for Pharmacists cum Data Assistant are 40 years on Date :-15/8/2013
Criteria for Merit List:
Selection criteria for this post is purely on merit basis
- Percentage in graduation
- Number of attempts in qualifying graduation.
- Each additional attempt (after first attempt) will lead to a deduction of 3% marks from percentage achieved in qualifying graduation.
- Attempts will be counted on the basis of valid Attempt Certificate issued by college/University.
- Candidate having earlier Date of Birth will be preferred in case of the same merit position between/among candidates
- For the post of Pharmacist cum Data Assistant, candidate having additional certification/qualification in the areas of Management/Computer will be preferred in case of same merit position between/among candidates.
Summary of job: S/he shall be responsible for the overall health screening and health education activities in schools, Anganwadi centers and outreach area. S/he shall also be responsible for the planning, implementation & reporting of the RBSK in their specified area. Candidates should have proficiency in Gujarati, Hindi and English languages.
Age Limit: maximum age limit is of 40 years.
Website for online application is http://rbskrecruit.ncode.in
For more information pls. visit http://gujhealth.gov.in
More details : https://files.secureserver.net/0sHCJWtc5Q4EAv