Vacancy : 34
Age : aximum65
(2) Working knowledge of computers
Desirable : 3 years experience in Public Health Programme for Medical Graduate (MBBS) OR 5 years experience in Public Health Programme for BAMS/BHMS
Salary : Rs. 30000/-
Last date of submission of Application Form is 06/10/2013 at 5 pm
1. The recruitment will be on contract basis for a period of one year, which may be renewed for 3 years based on the performance & conduct of the contractual staff as per the contract policy of SHSB. After 3 years, this contract may be extended further based on performance. The maximum period of contract with State Health Society, Bihar would exist only till the continuance of National Rural Health Mission. No request of regularization, readjustment and re-employment would be entertained in lieu of the said contract.
2. Non-refundable Application fee is Rs. 500/- for applicants under General category, Rs. 300/- for BC/EBC and Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST candidates. Application fee is to be submitted in the form of Bank Draft only. Except for the posts at Sl. No. 31 & 32 Bank Draft should be drawn on any nationalized bank favoring “State Health Society, Bihar” and payable at Patna. For the posts in Sl. No. 31 & 32, Bank Draft should be drawn on any nationalized bank favoring “District Health Society, _________ (Name of the concerned district)” and payable at __________ (Name of the concerned district).
3. Candidates have to apply online (for the posts Sl. No. 1 to 30) on the HR cell link of the website www.statehealthsocietybihar.org only. It is important to note that application in no other format would be considered without any exception. For the posts in serial Number 31 & 32 application format may be downloaded from the website.
4. All applications have to be attached with a sworn affidavit before the notary public clearly mentioning that “all the required certificates related to the essential qualifications or the requisite experience exists with the applicant and that in case of any fraudulent claim, legal action can be initiated against the applicant”. The pro-forma for affidavit can be downloaded from the website.
5. No application will be accepted without submission of application fee, sworn affidavit and the Bar Coded Acknowledgement Card received after filling the online application form.
6. Work Experience will be counted up to 01.09.2013.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. All original educational/experience/other certificates must be carried at the time of interview.
8. State Health Society, Bihar reserves the right to cancel any or all the positions mentioned in this advertisement without assigning reason.
9. Detailed Term of Reference (TOR), Qualifications/Experience/Emoluments of above positions and Online Application Form is available in the HR Cell of the society’s official website www.statehealthsocietybihar.org
10. Candidate after submitting applications online would receive Bar Coded Acknowledgement Card (BCAC) which along with demand draft and a sworn affidavit must be sent in sealed envelope to The Executive Director, State Health Society, Bihar, Pariwar Kalyan Bhawan, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014 through speed/registered post so as to reach the above address on or before 5:00 pm, 06/10/2013. The name of the post applied for must be mentioned on the top of the envelope. It must again be pointed out that any application received after the said date or without the required three documents (BCAC, DD & Affidavit) would be summarily rejected. No communication regarding the rejection would be entertained.
11. For the post at Sl. No. 31 & 32 application in the same prescribed downloadable format (Downloaded from www.statehealthsocietybihar.org) complete in all respect must be sent to Civil Surgeon-Cum-Member Secretary, District Health Society, ____________ (Name of Concerned District) containing original bank draft & affidavit only through speed/registered post so as to reach the above address on or before 5:00 pm, 06/10/2013. The name of the post applied for must be mentioned on the top of the envelope. Applications in other format will not be accepted.
12. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview for any position.
More details : https://files.secureserver.net/0svLn10GNr0ZX1