North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy, MAWDIANGDIANG (NEIAH), Shillong is a newly established autonomous institution under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. The NEIAH proposes to establish an Ayurveda college with 100 bedded hospital and a Homoeopathy College with 50 bedded hospital.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens in the prescribed for appointment to the post of Director by Deputation/ Contract for a tenure of 5 years or till the date of retirement or as decided by the Government, whichever is earlier in the Pay Band-4 of Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay Rs. 10,000 +NPA as admissible as per Central Government Rules.
Officers of the Central/ State Governments/ Autonomous Bodies/ Research Institutions/ Public Sector Undertakings / Semi Government Statutory or Autonomous Organizations funded by the Government with the following qualifications and experience may submit their application to Director, NI Desk, Ministry of AYUSH, AYUSH Bhawan, GPO Complex, INA Colony, New Delhi – 110023 within 45 days of the publication of this advertisement. The envelope should bear the superscription “Application for the post of Director, NEIAH, Shillong.
- Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda recognized under the provision of the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970. OR Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy recognized under the provisions of the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- Enrolment in the Central/State Register of Indian Medicine/ Homeopathy as the case may be.
- 20 years’ service in a Group A level post having a minimum of three years’ PG teaching.
- Administrative experience in the field of Ayurveda or Homoeopathy in Central/ State Government / Autonomous Bodies.
- PhD in Ayurveda/ Homoeopathy or in allied sciences.
- Publication of original articles in peer reviewed journals/books on Ayurveda or Homoeopathy as the case may be.
- Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Health care Management /Hospital Administration .
Upper Age Limit: – Not exceeding 56 years as on the last date of submission of application.
Note: – Experience or age is relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in the case of candidates otherwise found suitable.