The North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy, Shillong under the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, engaged in Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Teaching, Education, Training, Research and Patient Care Activities of the highest order requires the services of various categories of personnel on outsourcing basis from reputed, well established and financially sound Placement/Manpower Company/ Firm/Agency as per details given below.
The Institute reserves the right to decrease or increase the number of persons to be deployed.
- Medical Officer Ayurveda) Vacancy : 1 : PG in Kaya Chikitsa
- Medical Officer(Ayurveda) Vacancy1 : PG in Stri Roga
- Medical Officer(Ayurveda) Vacancy 2 : BAMS
- Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) : Vacancy 1 : PG in Medicine
- Medical Officer (Homoeopathy) : Vacancy 1 : PG in Pediatrics
- Medical Officer (Homoeopathy : Vacancy 2 : BHMS
- Pathologist Vacancy:1 : PG in Pathology either Ayurveda or Modern Medicine
- 8 Nurse 1 GNM
- 9 Pharmacists 1+1 D. Pharm Ayurveda & Homoeopathy)
Selection Process‐ The candidates provided by the firm will be subject to Test/Interview by the Institute before their final selection and acceptance.
Last Date – 22.09.2014 upto 3:00 PM
Web : http://neiah.nic.in/