National Institute of Homoeopathy Kolkatta recruiting postgraduate homoeopaths for pharmacovigilance.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOMOEOPATHY
(An autonomous Institute) Govt. of India, Ministry of AYUSH Block GE, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700106.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates of India nationality, for contractual engagement in various departments for a period of one year or till the vacancies are filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier against following categories:
- Programme Associate-IPvC (PG in Homoeopathy)
Preference shall be given to candidates having M.D.(Hom) in Homoeopathic Pharmacy
Working experience in pharmaco-vigilance activities
Working Knowledge of Computer specifically, in Microsoft Word, Excel (Syntax & Formulas), PowerPoint, Internet browsing, etc.
Consolidated monthly remuneration per month Rs. 40, 000/-
The engagement is purely on contract basis for a period of one year or till any further arrangement is made, whichever is earlier. The selected candidate has to work in the pharmaco- vigilance Unit of the Institute.
Vacancy : 1
- Consultant – Doctor/Teacher (Post Graduate)
Endocrinologist Pathologist Orthopedic Dermatologist Radiologist Ultrasonologist Physiologist Anatomy Psychiatrist Clinical Psychologist Bio-Statistician Dentist,Consultant Surgery Community Medicine Gynecology & Obstet. Pediatrics General Medicine
Preference shall be given to Retd. Faculty Members from Govt. / Autonomous / Reputed Hospital or Medial Teaching Institution. 10 years teaching experience in a Govt. / Autonomous / Reputed Hospital or Medical Teaching Institute
Postgraduate Degree in Concerned discipline
Rs.35,000/- for ≥ 40 hours per month or @ Rs. 600/- per hour for ≤
39 hours. consultants Postgraduatethe remuneration shall be Rs. 25,000/- for ≥ 40 hours per month or @Rs. 350/- per hour for ≤ 39 hours per month. The remuneration shall be subjected to maximum ceiling of two hours per day, ten hours per week and 40 hours per month.
For qualifications and other details candidate may visit the Institute website www.nih.nic.in
NB: Date of Interview intimated through Institute’s website only.
Procedure of Application
- Eligible candidates may submit their candidature in the prescribed proforma given below.
- Self-certified photocopy of documents in respect of the essential educational qualification, desirable qualification and experience must be enclosed with the application form.
- Candidates applying for more than one category must submit separate application form with enclosed documents separately for each category.
- Director, NIH, Kolkata reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate(s) or to cancel/ modify the advertisement at any time without assigning any reason thereon.
Mode of Selection: Walk-in-Interview shall be conducted depending up on the No. of applicants, Detail schedule shall be published in the Institute website www.nih.nic.in
Last date of receiving of Application Form: Filled in Application form along with the requisite documents must reach the Office of the Director, National Institute of Homoeopathy, Block – GE, Sector – III, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700106 within 21 -days from the date of publications of the advertisement. Any application received after 21 days shall be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.