National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the
country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory service. Human Resources for Health (HRH) Cell have been established in the Ministry with the reorganization of the NHM/RCH-II project.
The following posts need to be filled up.
- Consultant 3 Rs.45,000 – Rs.60,000/-p.m.
- Technical Assistant 3 Rs.25,000 – Rs.35,000/- p.m
Name of the post: Consultant
No. of Post: 3 (Three)
Salary: Rs. 45,000/- – Rs.60,000/- per month (depending on qualification & experience)
- Essential: Post Graduation (specialization in public health management or equivalent)
- Desirable: Professional and clinical qualification (preferably in medical, nursing,dental, AYUSH or allied health streams)
- Essential: Minimum 3 years of experience in health / related sector.
- Desirable: Experience in providing technical support to government programs / departments and previous clinical work experience in medical / nursing / allied health stream.
Age limit: Upto 40 yrs.
2.Name of the post: Technical Assistant
No. of Post: 3 (Three)
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- – Rs.35,000/- per month (depending on qualification &
- Essential: Graduation (preferably in Science / health management / related streams)
- Desirable: Post graduate qualification (preferably in health / related streams)
Desirable: Experience in providing technical support to government programs / departments and previous clinical work experience in medical / nursing / allied health stream.
Duration: Appointment will be initially for a period upto 31st March 2017. The contract may be renewed based on requirement and performance during the period.
Place of Duty: MoHFW, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed form to the Dy. Director (Admn.), National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, NEW DELHI-110067.
Candidates working in Central Govt./State Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Universities/PSUs are requested to apply through proper channel.