National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system.
NHSRC intends recruiting Sr. Consultant (HCF) purely on contractual basis.
Location: New Delhi with requirement of extensive travel to states & districts. Travel could be upto 50% of time in a month.
Terms of Reference
- Be able to collect and analyse data regarding budgetary allocations for health in states and the centre and the patterns of expenditure.
- Able to work on cost effectiveness of different programmes and technologies.
- Undertake studies to understand financing of different programmes and fund flows, and improve allocative efficiency and use of financing as tools for programme management and improvement.
- Undertake programme evaluation especially of public private partnerships and insurance programmes.
- Developing and assessing different forms of contractual arrangements and skills to draw up appropriate contracts for service providers.
- Provide technical input as Public Health and financing expert to different stakeholders.
- Any other activity as allotted by Advisor – Health Care Financing and/or Executive Director, NHSRC.
Qualification & Work Experience:
- Posses a Medical/ Dental/ Ayush/ degree from a reputed Institute with any qualification in health management or health financing / MBA (Finance) Or Doctorate or M.Phil in economics with work in health financing- could be even a masters in economics if there are published papers.
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS
- Word, Excel, Power Point; any one computerized accounting package is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Experience of working with senior government officials at central and or state level.
- Good capacity building skills in health sector.
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
Age Limit: 50 years & below. Age can be relaxed for a suitable candidate.
It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which applications will not be accepted.
Applications must reach by 4 p.m on 19th June 2014 by email to email@example.com or by post / by hand to HR Manager, NHSRC, NIHFW Campus, Baba Gang Nath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi -110 067. Please ensure to mention post applied for, on the envelope (in post) and subject-line (in e-mail), without which applications will not be accepted.