Date : 2 to 4 Sep 2016 Delhi
Implementation of Standards for Homeopathy Hospitals
Who should attend?
- Homeopathy professionals /practitioners
- Homeopathy Students
- Quality Managers/Directors
Why should attend?
- This training will provide guidelines on implementing NABH Accreditation standards for Homeopathy Hospitals to stakeholders, Homeopathy professionals/clinicians, Homeopathy hospital management and staff with the aim of developing internal counsellors within the Homeopathy set ups for helping them to work towards achieving accreditation and maintaining the same.
- This training will deeper your understanding of quality principles hence enabling well trained professional to become “Champions” in quality and to apply them to improve quality & work flow.
- The training will enable you to understand the importance of indicators and hence help improve outcomes.
- Trained & well informed Homeopathy Professionals will learn how quality can reduce errors and waste and hence increase patient safety.
The registration fee is Rs. 10,000/ + Service tax @ 15% per delegate, which shall be paid in form of Demand Draft in favour of Quality Council of India payable at New Delhi. The fees would include lunch and tea for 3 days and the course material. It is a purely non-residential programme. Participants are requested to make their own stay arrangements. Limited Seats are available in each programme. For registration please send your details in the format as mentioned below.
There will be an exam on the last day of the training programme to evaluate the candidate on the content of 3 day’s sessions. A certificate of participation for Internal Counsellor Programme on NABH Accreditation Standards for Homeopathy Hospitals s given to all the participants.
For details please contact:
Mr. Vikash Chaudhary
National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)
Quality Council of India
ITPI Building, 5th Floor, 4 – A, Ring Road, I P Estate
New Delhi – 110002
Tel: +91 11 233 23 516 / 517 / 518 / 519 / 520 extn. 26
Fax: +91 11 233 23 415