Mercurius is a modern repertorization and materia medica software for homeopathic practitioners, providing you the highest quality information on which you can base your prescriptions.
Mercurius supports a range of repertories (including the most advanced Complete Repertory 2012 from Roger van Zandvoort) and thousands of pages of materia medicae
Most important features:
- combines repertory, materia medica and the patient management system in a single piece of software
- provides compensated repertory model for all supported repertories
- all supported Materia Medicae are fully integrated, spellchecked and corrected
- superior searching capabilities of the symptoms with the best-in-the-industry support of synonyms
- book-style tree-structured repertory
- unlimited number of desktops – offer possibility to evaluate a case from different points of view
- unlimited number of symptoms for analysis
- grouping symptoms (creation of superrubrics)
- user symptoms support
- positive and negative filtering of the remedies
- families of remedies support
- various strategies of the evaluation of the symptoms
- detailed analysis of symptoms and remedies
- synthetic Materia Medica with the support of comparison of the remedies
- easy to use
Why exactly Mercurius stands out of the crowd:
- Very affordable pricing. Check out the best deal in homeopathic softwares.
- Combines repertory, materia medica and the patient management system in a single piece of homeopathic software.
- Is the first homeopathic software in the world to release the latest Complete Repertory 2012.
See complete list of available repertories.
- Features 100 000+ pages of spellchecked, corrected and unified Materia Medicae, including works of Vermeulen and Scholten.
- Provides compensated repertory model for all supported repertories.
- Features outstanding searching capabilities for both repertory and materia medica. (seearticles)
- Designed by people who have been working for years as computer professionals, yet also practice homeopathy – it has the best of both worlds.
- Built on modern technologies, combines ease of use and superior performance.
To date, Mercurius has users in 70 countries.
Download a FREE demo version of Mercurius homeopathic software from
Mercurius is currently available in English, German, Slovak and Czech.
Complete Repertory 2012 is available in English, German and French.
Minimum system requirements
- 400 MHz Pentium or better
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT; with Windows emulation also tested to run on Mac and Linux
- 256 MB RAM
- 100-400 MB free disk space (depending on the installed version of Mercurius)
- Macromedia Flash (for tutorial videos)
Special Price for INDIAN homeopathic students and doctors.
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchase it at