Organised by medical education unit, of Jubilee Mission Medical College
On 28th May 2016
Venue: Collge Council Hall,C Block, JMMC Thrissur
The medical education unit, of Jubilee Mission Medical College has immense pleasure in inviting you to “MEDUCATE -2016 “- a dive into the evolving world of medical education .
Medical education is at the cross roads and the landscapes at the cross roads are changing rapidly. Keeping pace with the rapidly evolving world of medical education is the need of the hour. Constant curriculum reforms, need for faculty training & advances in medical informatics need to be updated .
This CME is an attempt from our part to provide an innovative educational experience through the discussion of latest educational theories and use of advance technologies in medical education.
Faculty and topics
- Dr VU Unnikrishnan – Training Medical teachers – Rationale and Out come
- Dr K Padmakumar – Shifting Paradigms – from flexner to competencies
- Dr Asma Rahim – Implementing and assessing educational innovations
- Dr Geeta Govindraj – Professionalism in medical curriculum
- Dr Ravindra Chirukandath – implementation on newer technologies in medical education
Last date: 21 May 2015
For more details
Jubilee Mission Medical College. Thrissur,Kerala