On 30th Oct to 2nd November 2014 .
A first time collaboration between IAMI & AIIMS, the conference aims to encourage researchers, surgeons, practitioners, young scientists, healthcare workers and suppliers from across the world to cooperate and share knowledge & experience about how to use information technology to improve the healthcare status of the people.
The conference theme ‘Health IT Solutions for Improving Patient Care’ resonates with the kind of ecosystem that healthcare providers aim to build by harnessing technology.
With this conference IAMI attempts to:
- Set in motion the process of a nationwide adoption of comprehensive EHR in India, riding piggy back on the UID project which has already been set in motion.
- Leverage India’s leadership in Software as well as Healthcare to create fresh and economical paths to promote the health status of our people and systems.
- Exploit the potential of the presence of an international forum in India to create discussions about the need of a wider adoption of medical informatics.
- Extend the well-established collaboration network between developing countries with special emphasis on the SAARC countries for various issues to the arena of Healthcare Informatics as well as Public health. This will help bring more countries into the IMIA as well as APAMI fold.
- Exploit all possibilities before, during and after the congress to anchor, keep up and extend initiatives originating from APAMI as well as IMIA.
APAMI 2014 will be organized with the following themes:
- Nursing Informatics – Full day workshop on 30th Oct 2014
- Clinical Research Informatics (Keynote + Theme session)
- Clinical Workflow and Human Factors (Panel Discussion + Theme session)
- Consumer Informatics and PHRs (Theme session)
- Mobile Health (Keynote + Theme session)
- Data Interoperability and Information Exchange (Panel Discussion + Theme session)
- Data Mining, NLP, Information Extraction Retrieval (Keynote + Theme session)
- Achieving Meaningful Use (Keynote + Theme session)
- Global eHealth – Tele-medicine & Tele-education (Keynote + Workshop + Theme session)
- Informatics Education and Workforce Development (Workshop + Theme session)
- Informatics in Health Professional Education (Workshop + Theme session)
- Interactive Systems
- Policy and Ethical Issues (Keynote + Theme session)
- Public Health Informatics and Bio-surveillance (Keynote + Theme session)
- Imaging Informatics
- Simulation and Modeling
- Terminology and Standards Ontologies
- Translational Bioinformatics and Biomedicine
Apart from the outstanding scientific programme, trade fair and social events, the conference will provide an excellent opportunity to forge new relationships with co-professionals from across this country and those from the rest of the Asia Pacific region.
- Pre-conference : All India Institiute of Medical Sciences
- Conference : India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
C/o MCI Management India Pvt. Ltd.,
Building No. 18, 4th Floor
Sector 44, Gurgaon 122003, INDIA
Web : http://www.apami2014.com/