Address: 3rd Floor, New Building, U.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Center, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad. Postal Code: 380016
Pay Scale: Rs.25,000/- per month.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) or Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) or Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm) or B.Sc. Nursing or equivalent degree
Qualifications: Degree or Diploma in Health Care Management or Hospital Management or Post Graduate Diploma in Health Care Management or Hospital Management or Masters in Hospital or Healthcare Management or Diploma in HR or Finance.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 1 year of experience of coordinating clinical activities in a cardiac hospital or super specialty hospital and Experience of respective Education and Qualification will be given due weightage. Fresher will be considered as Trainee Medical Clinical Coordinator and will be paid Rs. 21,000/‐ per month. After completion of successful training, appointment will be considered as Medical Clinical Coordinator.
How To Apply: Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions should report for interview with a copy of their bio-data, photocopy and original certificates and testimonials, other related material i.e. reports, documents, articles, etc., if any.
Date of Interview: 15/01/2015 / 29/01/2015/ 12/02/2015/ 26/02/2015/ 12/03/2015/ 26/03/2015
Time of Interview: 10:00AM to 1:00PM
Venue: 3rd Floor, New Building, U.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology and Research Center, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad-380016.
Important General Instructions and Conditions: 1. MCI norms will be considered for all teaching medical posts.
- Applicants have to come with all original documents and certified true copy of each documents. (viz. Birth Date, Academic Qualifications, attempt, mark sheet, relevant experience certificate issued by supervising authority, special achievement, if any; and one passport size photograph, etc.).
- All appointments will be on contractual basis, for a period of 2 years. Contract will be renewed after appraisal and satisfactory completion of contract tenure. Working Performance will be considered for further increase in pay and other benefits.
- Salary is a consolidated amount, higher salary can be considered in deserving candidate.
- Experience in Cardiac Hospital / Cardiac department in Multi‐Specialty Hospital /Multi specialty hospital will be preferred.
- Computer literacy is essential for all the posts.
- Test for English, Typing and Subject specific question will be taken at the time of interview.
- Criteria of Age, Qualification, Experience and other Terms & Conditions etc., may be relaxed in deserving cases.
- Shift duty for all the posts, is the requirement of the institute. Duty hours will be decided by the Institute.
- Institute reserves all rights to make any necessary changes in criteria / rules.
Details will be available at: http://www.unmicrc.org/medical-post/