- International Foundation of Clinical Research in Homoeopathy and Charities
- Department of Homoeopathy, Bombay Hospital
- Department of Homoeopathy, K. E. M. Hospital
- Department of Homoeopathy, Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital
- Department of Homoeopathy, Kamalnayan Bajaj Cancer Center Ruby Hall, Pune
- Archibel S. A. Belgium
- B. Jain Publishers Ltd., New Delhi
- Center of Advance Study in Homoeopathy (CASH) New Delhi
Friday 25th July, 2014 – Sunday 27th July, 2014
At B.C. High School Old Khandala Road, Near Rajmathi Point, Khandala, Pin 410301
- The session will start on Friday the 25th of July at 3pm
- The session will end on Sunday the 27th of July at 3pm
- Materia Medica of Row Four Remedies of the Periodic Table – Cuprum, Ferrum, Zinc, Arsenic, Selenium, Bromium, etc
- Acute Cases – How to manage acute cases through case discussions (10 paper cases) and Comparative Materia Medica.
- Posology from Organon
Guest of Honor: Dr.Arun B. Jadhav. M. D. (Hom.)
Principal, Bharatya Vidyapeeth Homoepathic College, Pune.
Fees for the course: There is no course fee, however Rs. 800/- per head will be charged for boarding for 2 nights (Dormitory) and for lodging from Friday night to Sunday afternoon. Vegetarian/Jain meals will also be provided from Friday till Sunday.
- Prior registration is a must.
- Registration will only be done when the entire sum of Rs. 800/- is paid.
You can register with any of these doctors.
- Dr. Rukshin Master – 9820948609 Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Aanchal Parmar – 9892813416 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Ardeshir Jagose – 9820291108 Email: email@example.com
- Dr. Ashish Jha – 09310845809 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
This sum can be paid by cash/cheque/DD. The cheque/DD is to be made out to “Farokh Master”, payable at Mumbai.
You can post it to
Homoeopathic Health Center, Ratan Abad,
Ground Floor, Tukaram Javji Road
Mumbai – 400007
You could also deposit the money or transfer it to the following account. Farokh Master. HDFC Bank, Hughes Road Branch. Account no – 50200006055772 IFSC Code – HDFC0000567 (Those transferring or depositing money need to deposit an additional Rs. 100 due to bank policies)
Course material: It is essential to bring Kent Repertory for students and Essential Synthesis by Dr. Frederik Schroyens for interns and doctors as you will be taught from these repertories.
Books: B. Jain Publishers New Delhi will display books and also there is a rare opportunity to buy Radar Homoeopathic Software at a discount.
Kindly bring your own pillows, blanket and rain gear.
Arrival: Participants are requested to report at the venue on Friday 25th July afternoon, latest by 2 p.m. If you wish to arrive on Saturday kindly inform the doctor you are registering with.