International Fertility Centre – Delhi, Delhi
About the company: International Fertility Centre (IFC) is a network of 10+ IVF clinics located in India, Nepal, and Afghanistan and has its headquarters in New Delhi.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Counsel the patients
- Coordinate IVF and IUI cycles for patients as directed by practice physicians.
- Responsible for ensuring all required labs and procedures are completed and documented in case files
- Document accurately all patient care services in ART Works.
- Triage of patient phone calls and other communications.
- Provide patient counseling and education
- Ensure quality and accuracy of materials provided to patients.
- Communicate with patients regarding lab results with clear interpretation and explanation.
- Review patient charts for medical issues which may require evaluation before proceeding with IVF cycle.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Adhere to all processes, SOP’s state and federal regulations.
- Understand and provide cost effective care.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications