On 9-14th January 2014
At Jawaharlal Nehru Auditorium,All India Institiute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
Pre- conference workshops on 9-10th Jan 2014
Conference : 11-12 Jan 2014
Post conference workshops : 13-14 Jan 2014
- Medicine and Surgery
- Physiotherapy Workshop
- Psychology Workshops
- Alternative Medicine Workshop
- Ayush Workshops
- Unani System of Medicine
- Psychology and Mental Health
- Homeopathy Program
- Ayurveda program
The Organizing Committee of ICMHAIIMS 2014 is pleased to announce and Invite Healthcare Professionals for the ‘International Conference on Multidisciplinary Healthcare’ at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Individuals with life-limiting illnesses often have complex and multifaceted needs. In most cases, these needs are best managed using a multidisciplinary approach to care that includes opportunities for multidisciplinary discussions and care planning.
Effective multidisciplinary care embeds collaborative and patient-centered approaches to care planning and provision, and leads to the achievement of care goals that are unlikely to be achieved by health professionals acting in isolation.
- Pain management :Pain Management-Latest Techniques, Therapeutic Approaches, Teaching and managing pain
- Non communicable and life style disorders : MDT Approaches- Influence and Significance in Non Communicable and Life Style Disorders, improving Quality of Life, Positive Physical mental and Spiritual Health
- Child, women and elderly health : Integrative Approaches- Promoting Health and Preventing Disability in Childhood , Woman and Elderly Populations
- Critical care, injury, trauma and emergency : Independent and Interdependent MDT Approaches in Injury management and trauma care
- Evidence based practice, recent advances and research methodology : Development of Evidence Based recommendations for Diagnosis and Treatment for Health Professionals
- Cardiac and neurological rehabilitation : Recent trends and various medical, surgical and therapeutic Approaches in Cardiac and Neurological Rehabilitation
- Assessment , diagnosis and interpretations : Assessment, Diagnosis and interpretations for Multidisciplinary Healthcare Professional in Current Scenario
- Physical and mental health, sports, fittness and wellness : Various Physical, Mental Techniques for Fitness and Wellness and complete health
- Preventive and pallative care for health : Effective and successful implementation of broad multidisciplinary approach in palliative care to improve the quality of life of patients
- Imprtant miscellaneos topics, professionalissues, administartive reforms policies : Topics by Patients on health, Sharing National / International Perspective to Bridge the Gap, Building High Reliability in Patient Care and to bring changes to health Policy and Service Provision
Aims and Objective
The multidisciplinary conference is providing a common platform to share skill and knowledge between diverse group of health professionals and their respective Associations / Councils to come to the common goal of providing cost effective and affordable health services to the Patient.
To promote and demonstrate the benefits of inter professional education for collaborative patient centered practice.
To stimulate networking and sharing of best educational practices for collaborative patient centered practice, which also includes Collaborating with national and international organizations for using the best approaches for various disorders in a better and simpler way.
The conference focuses on the promotion of Research in the fields of global health. Encouraging high standards of research, education and Clinical practice in use of most appropriate methods such as MDT Approaches.
The opportunity to enhance the professional skills and knowledge of individual team members by providing a forum for learning more about the strategies, resources, and approaches used by various disciplines. It is a built-in consultation component.
Conference secretariat: Room No-17
6th Floor, Department of Neurology, Neurosciences Center,
AIIMS, Ansari Nagar,New Delhi-110029.
More details : http://www.icmhaiims.com/index.html