Venue : Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre
On November 9,10,11 2017
Theme: LIFESTYLE DISEASES – PREVENTION & MANAGEMENT THROUGH AYUSH
- To outreach the benefits of AYUSH to Middle East, Europe, Africa, America and Australia
- To educate the public on the correct benefits, usage of AYUSH
- To inspire AYUSH professionals to be exceptional physicians leaders, educators and researchers of tomorrow.
- To facilitate Policy makers & Government to integrating AYUSH to the main stream of healthcare delivery system
Sheikh Maktoum Hall of Dubai World Trade Centre is an ideal conference space having two soundproofed meetingrooms with a seating capacity of 1500pax. An internationalgathering of over 1000 experts in the field from India, Middle East, Far East, Africa, Europe, and USA is expected for the conference. The goal of International AYUSH Conference – Dubai is tobring to light AYUSH as an authentic and reliable health care system for the Lifestyle Disorders of the world.AYUSH is prevention-oriented, as well as curative, towards creating a disease-free society at a cost-effective way.
This AROGYA is expected to be a comprehensive health fair on the entire AYUSH systems with the this AROGYA is expected to be a comprehensive health fair on the entire AYUSH systems with the following components:
120 exhibitors from AYUSH segment, practitioners and hospitals of all , AYUSH based service institutes and centres, research institutes and departments, laboratory equipment and machinery manufacturers, wellness centres& retreats, makers of the hospital and surgical equipment, insurance companies, health tourism industry, herbal traders and medicinal plant cultivators.
PHARMEXCIL Buyer – Seller Meet (BSM) to bring in a large number of foreign buyers and regulators.
Pavilions by Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.
Free health check-ups, lectures, and Counselingby specialists of Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, and Yoga.
Highlights of Arogya Dubai
- Largest fair in Traditional, Complementary, and Alternative healthcare
- Unique standing in terms of scale, exhibit variety, buyer attendance, buyer distribution, business turnover and credit standing.
- Actively supported by the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India and Government of UAE
- Business opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of medicines, herbal products, cosmetics, medicinal plants and raw materials, herbal extracts, equipment, instruments, allied utilities, publications etc.
- Mass media publicity by SIF and WAF.
- Business opportunities for service providers such as hospitals, clinics,consultancy firms, research outsourcing centres, production outsourcing companies, product development institutions, national and international universities and educational institutions, laboratories, resorts and spas, trade houses and knowledge bank services
- Diverse visitor profile including medical practitioners, students,marketing strategists, professionals and consultants, policy makers, diplomats, scholars, representatives of foreign business corporations, industry associations and trade delegations from India and abroad, businessmen, manufacturers, retailers, and the general public. Involves all trade and business associations of national and international importance in this sector, and major government and private organizations
- Backed by the involvement and support of the entire AYUSH fraternity, this Expo is expected to bring in 100,000 potential visitors
Pre-conference workshops shall be conducted on the theme AYUSH for the prevention & management of Lifestyle Diseases across the continents in September & October – 2017 with the support of Ministry of AYUSH, Indian Embassies and AYUSH Practitioners.
Inauguration & Plenary Session
Parallel Scientific Sessions having CME accreditation from MOH / DHA shall be organized on:
Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy – 3 lead talks & 10 papers
Homeopathy, Unani &Sidha– 3 lead talks & 10 papers.
Public Awareness Seminar on AYUSH: The Seminar on AYUSH for the prevention & management of Lifestyle
Diseases shall be lead by the renowned speakers on Health & Wellbeing.
Friends of AYUSH Meet
Interactive Short Paper Presentations: The Interactive Short Paper Session allows for a TEN 10-minute paper presentations; followed by an interactive roundtable discussion among presenters and the audience. Papers are invited from Global AYUSH stakeholders & practitioners on below themes:
Scope, Challenges & Opportunities of AYUSH in different countries Prevention & Management of Lifestyle Disorders Models of integrative medicine Research in AYUSH – interface with modern medicine Ayurveda in primary health delivery
Workshops on: Workshop on Culinary, Dietetics and Nutrition Herbs & Beauty Solutions – AYUSH Student’s session – on AYUSH education & Career DevelopmentYoga & Kitchen Remedies
More details : http://www.ayushdubai.org/home