On 28 – 30 March, 2013.
Healthcare today is standing at the threshold of a world of possibilities thrown up by the use of information technology. Telemedicine and e-healthcare have emerged as a viable mode for delivering medical care and expertise. The conference aims to bring together technologists and medical professionals involved with research in these areas to exchange ideas and focus on the ways to provide improved healthcare for the benefit of the patients.
Original contributions are solicited for presentation at the conference, ICMIT 2013. All papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will appear in the Conference Proceedings.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Hospital Information System
- Medical Standards
- Medical Instrumentation
- Medical Imaging & Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Telemedicine Systems, Practices & Case Studies
- Health Information Systems & eHealthcare
- Mobile Computing in Healthcare
- Security Policies/Framework in Healthcare
- Legal & Ethical Issues in Medical Informatics
- Public Health Informatics
- Virtual Reality in Medicine and Surgery
- Assistive Technology for the Physically Challenged
Last date of paper submission: August 31, 2012 (Extended)
Notification of acceptance: November 28, 2012
Last date for camera-ready manuscript: January 7, 2013
Website : http://www.icmit.iitkgp.ernet.in/