After 6 years of grand success of Hompath M. D. version, we are launching absolutely mind blowing, useful, with largest database of world – Hompath Wildfire.
This new work is a compilation of intellectual efforts of last 30 years by Dr. Jawahar Shah and his team. At Hompath, we are a dedicated team of doctors and IT professionals providing variety of technical solutions and applications for the health care fraternity for over 3 decades. We have 30,000 satisfied users from more than 87 countries across the world. It helps you not just to get the basics, but to get the whole picture of remedy, complete permutations and combinations, wide range of international, expert and regional repertories.
The ultimate aim of any practitioner is to get better and correct remedy; the latest software can increase the success rate at least 10 times more than what a physician would do without one.
Brief comparison of Hompath Wildfire with Hompath M. D.:
Hompath M. D.
Total No. of Pages
No. of repertories
No. of Authors
No. of Remedy Information
|2183||More than 3000|
No. of Cured Cases
No. of Clinical Tips
|–||More than 3000|
No. of Articles
Complete Repertory 2011
Murphy Clinical Repertory
Repertory of elements – Jan Scholten
Works of ICR – Dr. M. L. Dhawale
Works of Dr. Prafull Vijayakar
Works of Dr. Rajan Shankaran
Works of Dr. Jan Scholten
Works of Drs. Sehgal
Works of Dr. Parinaz Humranwala
Murphy Materia Medica
Source and author information in repertories
Live Search (Search as you type)
Scientific information on groups and families
Remedy keynotes, pictures and relationships
Reasons why students and doctors should opt for this software:
- We are number 1 homoeopathic software in India and amongst first 3 globally.
- It has 197000 pages of information with millions of permutations and combinations to find the correct remedy from.
- It has more than 5000 cured cases which allow you to learn and to fall back upon for reference in difficult and pathologically advanced cases.
- It has more than 5000 articles which are as old as 1890 and as recent as 2011, so it gives you wide range of experience, knowledge and wisdom of over a century of heritage right across the globe from 2800 authors.
- It is possible for the physician to type the symptoms while the patient is giving history and immediately see the result.
- It has incorporated the latest research provings and findings of new and old remedies which makes it the biggest encyclopedia of the highest level of work of integrity which can transform the practice of any individual or a group.
- It can have a beautiful case record which can take the direct symptoms from 16 different languages and can work out a case, this would save at least 2 hours of time of a senior practioner for every new case.
- It has latest Roger Van Zandvoort’s Complete Repertory 2011 (CR2011) and Robin Murphy’s Homoeopathic Clinical Repertory which makes finding a perfect similimum easy.
- It has got expert systems which have been developed based on 1000 of cases experienced by masters like Kent, Boeninghausen, Boger, Sehgal, Parinaz, Vijayakar and Scholten. These decision support systems give us a chance to view the same case differently and allow us to prescribe a correct medicine which can help 1000s of patients.
- Number of new books are added from Roger Van Zandvoort, Robin Murphy, Jan Scholten, Dr. Parinaz Humranwala, Dr. Ajit Kulkarni, Dr. Rajan Shankaran, Dr. Prabhakar Shetty, Dr. Prafull Vijayakar, Dr. Chetna Shukla and complete works of Institute of Clinical Research (ICR), Drs. Sehgal Brothers and many more are now part of the new version.
- Simplified global search.
- Instant access to 1000s of themes and cross references for similar rubrics.
- Complete classification information and source of more than 3000 remedies is available in the software.
- All features in a single screen.
- Comparing 2 or more remedies instantly.
- Use of latest in technology with features like text to speech so a doctor can sit back, relax and learn new medicines.
- You can add audio, video, multimedia as and when required to compare before treatment and after treatment results.
- This version can be connected directly with reporting systems so that headquarters can have every details and report instantaneously.
- The software can be connected with hospital management system (HMS), Multi Clinic Management System (MCMS) and web based clinic which makes it most versatile user friendly software of the world.
- ICD 10 data incorporated.
Hompath Wildfire Unique Features List:
- Various Schools of thoughts
- Predictive Homoeopathy
- Sensation Method
- Seigal Method
- Temperament Method
- Jan Scholten – Periodic Table
- Coming Soon
- Multilingual repertories – International languages and Hindi
- ICD 10 data
- 3 Different Case History forms
- Allopathic drug data for reference (More than 570 drugs)
- Repertory display in classic and book like view
- 462 NEW books in the MM and library. (More coming!)
- More than 800 Remedy Relationships
- More than 1500 keynotes
- More than 3000 Clinical tips
- More than 3000 remedies’ information
- 615 patient instructions
- 72 Diet and nutrition tips.
- Quick case record (24×7).
- Health Calculator for doctors and dietitians.
- Instant Repertorization as you type using Quick rep and repertorial Totality
- Simplified Repertory search.
- Search as you type using Live Search
- Source and Author Information of each remedy in Classic 2011 repertory
- Instant access to Cross reference and themes
- Improved Remedy property and key note database.
- Quick connectivity of remedy to its cases, Materia Medica and clinical tips
- Instant Materia Medica and Library Search
- Improved reading of Materia Medica categorized by Remedy, Author and book wise
- Single point, Quick access of Remedy information using Remedy tools
- Single point, Quick access of Rubric information using Rubric tools
- 7 Expert Systems in a single software with their analysis, cases and books
- Quick recording of symptoms from any screen using Global Clipboards
- Drag and drop symptoms to clipboard from any screen
- Built in Utilities for Health calculator, Potency selector, Diet n Nutrition.
- 30. List of repertories:
|Roger Van Zandvoort’s Complete Repertory 2011|
|Robin Murphy’s Homoeopathic Clinical Repertory|
|Jan Scholten’s Repertory of Elements|
|Kent’s Repertory on Homoeopathic Materia Medica|
|Boenninghausen’s Therapeutic Pocket Book|
|Boenninghausen’s Characteristics and Repertory – C. M. Boger|
|Allen’s Index to Materia Medica|
|Oscar E. Boericke’s Repertory|
|Clinical Repertory – J. H. Clarke|
|Repertory to the symptoms of Intermittent fever – W. A. Allen|
|Concordance Repertory of Materia Medica (6 Vols.) – Gentry|
|Repertory of Hering’s Guiding symptoms of our Materia Medica – Knerr|
|Repertory to the more Characteristic Symptoms – Lippe|
|Concise repertory of Homoeopathic Medicines – Phatak|
|Sensations as if – H. A. Roberts|
|20 Special and regional repertories including Dr. Ajit Kulkarni’s, Dr. Prabhakar Shetty’s, Asthma Repertory etc.|
|Unabridged Dictionary of Sensations (2 Vols.) – J. W. Wards|
Visit : www.hompath.com