Dr Batras Homoeopathy requires BHMS MD doctors as Homoeopathy Consultant for United Kingdom
||Vice Chairman & MD
|Role & Responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Your primary objective is to deliver the highest standards of medical excellence & patient experience
- Carry out initial consultations with patients to get a detailed case history from them;
- Monitor and evaluate patient progress
- Explaining Self-Help to the patients for do’s and don’ts, nutrition and exercise advice and any other relevant advice for the patient to be followed.
- Doing a periodical review of the case to know the status of improvement in the patient’s condition and explain the same the patient through evidence recorded as photographs, reports or special tests.
- Guide patients at the time of renewal regarding their terms and make relevant updates for the next term. Also help in improving patient base by getting references from well-treated cases.
- To effectively handle daily operations of the clinic as well as ensure that cordial relations are maintained with the patients with an objective to provide them with effective service as well as drive business.
- To multitask in the clinic across various roles in order to ensure that the patients are well attended to and with utmost care & concern.
- Depending upon business requirements, you shall be trained on our systems and processes at different clinics in the city/region, so that you shall get ample exposure to handle different ailments/patients.
- Responsible for Business Management.
- Responsible for maintaining the clinic decorum and ambience.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and listening skills for case-taking and patient management.
- An open, non-judgemental approach and the ability to gain the trust of patients.
- Sensitivity, maturity and resilience to cope with the emotional demands of patient consultations.
- An analytical approach combined with creativity and intuition for choosing the appropriate remedy.
- Good clinical and therapeutic knowledge.
- Multitasking across various roles in the clinic to ensure prompt patient service.
- Good people management skills.
|Qualifications : BHMS / MD (mandatory to have valid license to practice in UK)
|Work Experience: 1 – 2 years clinical experience
|Work Location: 6 Beaconsfield Road, Southall,UB1 1 DW, United Kingdom
- Monday – 9:00am – 01:00pm
- Wednesday/ Thursday – 02:00pm – 06:00pm
- Friday – 09:00am – 06:00pm
- Saturday – 09:00am – 06:00pm
Weekly Off: Tuesday and Sunday
Remuneration: Per hour basis Consultant Fees
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org +91-9920266571