At Sarat Sadan, Howara maidan, Howara
Bengal Homoeopathic Chemists & Druggists Association in collaboration with BJAIN Pharmaceuticals is going to organize its 4th State Conference and Homoeo Utsav on 1st & 2nd February 2014, at Sarat Sadan-Howrah. BHCDA is the state platform for every Homoeopathic (Retailer & Wholesaler) distributor/dealers of West Bengal.
- Flag Hoisting : Dr.Rathin Chakrovorty-Hon’ble Mayor Howrah Municipal Corporation
- Inauguration of the Homoeo Trade Fair: Sri Arup Roy– Hon’ble MOS Govt of West Bengal
- Inauguration of the Homoeo Exibition: Dr.Chintamoni Ghosh-Director of Drugs Control Govt of West Bengal
- Homoeopathic Medicines Manufacturing & its Quality Control– A discussion by Dr. G. S. Bhar- Member advisory committee Ayush.
- Allergy an Endemic by 2020– its Homoeopathic Approach by Dr. S.P.S Bakshi –ex President CCH.
- Homoeopathy for Mass acceptability by 2020– vision of C.C.H (for Students, Practitioners, Pharmacists & Business personals of Homoeopathy) by Dr. Ramji Singh-President CCH.
- Homoeopathic Education its scope for Development and future prospects of Young Homoeopaths & Young Entrepreneurs– Guidance by Prof. (Dr.) Rajat Chatterjee-Dean(Homoeopathy) WBUHS.
- The Present Scenario & Future of Homoeopathy in Bangladesh by Dr.Sayed Abu Sayeed-Director Dr.Rahim Homoeopathic Foundation, Bangladesh.
- Cultural Bonanza.
- Single Medicine and Combinations ;its utility in Homoeopathy; how CCRH can be a guide for the Homoeopaths of Tomorrow- Dr. Chaturbhuj Nayek- ex Director General C.C.R.H
- Pathological background for Homoeopathic Prescribing and his experience in Cancer Treatment – A discussion by Dr. Farokh J Master-International Speaker.
- Drug Workshop by Directorate of Drug Control, Govt of W.B.
- Consumer Protection Act its implications for Homoeopaths and Entrepreneurs
Dr. D N Mukherjee Mob: 9903386875
E-mail: email@example.com, Web: www.bhcda.org
www.radaropus.com I www.bjain.com
Tel: + 91 11 4567 1000 I Cell: 09310845809